PDA

View Full Version : Quick thoughts..

Bozidar
05-07-02, 11:37 PM
1) Did my Frank Thomas, the Big Bulbous Hurt, actually get a stolen base tonight? I have to check his history, but that dude does NOT look like a speedster :)

2) How good of a pickup does Byrd look like right now? How quick is that going to turn to dung? :D

3) Robin Ventura.. paging Robin Ventura.. please pick up the white curtesty phone near the batters box.. I repeat, Robin Ventura, please report to the batters box..

4) Sammy Sosa walked 3 times tonight, went 0/1, and scored 2 runs. That's why a walk is almost as good as a single.. go sammy :)

5) Hideous Nomo.. what's the over under on when i have to bench that piece?

6) I bench Christan Guzman, and then he busts out tonight with a 2/4 with a homer. Christan -- :finger1:

7) I bench Juan Pierre, and then he busts out tonight with a 3/5. Glad you got caught stealing, you friggin bum! Here's a ":finger1:" for you too!

Fantasy Baseball is FUN :)

JDPNYY
05-08-02, 12:09 AM
That was Franks 30th SB in his 12+ seasons, I wouldn't expect too many more. :D

Just a bit of friendly advice for you to take or leave:

Dump Hideous

Stick with Robin unless you have a much better choice at 3rd. He'll snap out of it.

I don't know what to make of Guzman, he's coming back from injury. I have him on one of my teams & I'm shaking my head as much as you.

Pierre is getting going after a very slow start, I like him & I think when all is said & done you'll be happy he's on your team.

No comment on Byrd except he usually ends up disappointing his owners.

SanFrANSKY
05-08-02, 01:06 AM
...And Boz takes a commanding lead in the Fantasy Bitching League! :lol: :lol:

Coney36
05-08-02, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Bozidar
3) Robin Ventura.. paging Robin Ventura.. please pick up the white curtesty phone near the batters box.. I repeat, Robin Ventura, please report to the batters box..

Eh hem...Ventura sucks!!! Two years I tell ya, two years!!! :D ;)

yankeesrule2000
05-17-02, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Coney36

Eh hem...Ventura sucks!!! Two years I tell ya, two years!!! :D ;)

:lol:
isnt that your script??

YanksRockMan
05-17-02, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by yankeesrule2000

:lol:
isnt that your script??
Yea, that IS your script right??

hehe:lol: