PDA

View Full Version : Who Doesn't Have A Team!?!?

Bozidar
03-22-02, 09:17 PM
If you're expecting to be in the league, and don't have a team set up yet, let me know!

Deadline to get one set up is tomorrow (saturday) night!

Saxmania
03-24-02, 10:38 AM
Right. We still have 14 owners. I've received a PM from joltnjo, who's having trouble getting logged on, so I've left the entry form open for the moment, but there will be a maximum of 16 teams, not 20. This means that either:

1) We will have 14 teams - 3 divisions of 5, 5, and 4. You play the teams in your division 3 times, and the other teams once, with a few adjustments for league size.
2) We will have 15 teams - 3 divisions of 5. You play the teams in your divisions twice, and the other teams once.
3) We will have 16 teams - 4 divisions of 4 in two leagues. You play the teams in your league twice, and the other teams once.

I'd prefer 16, as scheduling is far easier, but the others are workable with a bit of fiddling. The maximum size is down to 16, so we won't get 17 or 19 entries. Entry will NOW be open until 2 hours before the draft, to accomodate latecomers. Apologies to all for the problems getting this sorted, but it shouldn't affect must owners. I will close entries soon before the draft.

PLEASE, if there are any owners out there who want to sign up, get on that site so that we get 16! You will make my life far easier . . .

Be seeing you,

Saxmania

Bozidar
03-24-02, 12:30 PM
Is SKooterPhil signed up yet?