PDA

View Full Version : Some Minor Changes

JimF
06-27-00, 04:54 AM
Hello everyone-

I've eliminated the "About The Game" forum. This was the second time in a few weeks that it has gone several days between posts. This doesn't warrant it's own forum, in my opinion. All posts were moved into the new "The People's Game" forum, which used to be "Memory Lane".

Additionally, I've added an "Announcements" forum, which you have obviously already found :). I'm not going to be posting anything in here except for news about the site. I wanted a central place to announce changes like the ones I have just made. I plan on there being some major changes in the upcoming weeks, so I wanted a place to relay that information.

I urge everybody to keep their hands and legs inside at all times - this is going to be a wild ride in the next few weeks! :)

-jim

JimF
06-27-00, 05:01 AM
I don't like the name "The People's Game", it was all I could think of at this ungodly hour of the morning. If anyone has any ideas for a better suited name, please let me know!

bxny
06-27-00, 05:06 AM
Jim,
You're doing a GREAT job!
Thanks for giving all of us a FIRST CLASS SITE!

bxny-Mike

Butnud
06-27-00, 08:37 AM
hey Jim
Ur Da Man!
Keep up the great work
Please don't go!

Is it possible for you to work on this site as ur relaxing time or whatever from your Big Job!
pLease say yes!

As for a new name how about

"Inside of the Majors"

Just a thought!

SanFrANSKY
06-27-00, 02:25 PM
Call it America's Game.

jg2
06-27-00, 03:21 PM
Jim your doing a fantastic job! Keep up the good work!!

meggieNY
06-28-00, 02:42 AM
Having been here from the very beginning, I have thoroughly enjoyed watching this site evolve into what it is today...it walks the walk and it talks the talk, Jim...it just keeps getting better and better. Thank you!
Just some ideas for "The People's Game"...The Dugout...Home Plate.

[Edited by meggieNY on June 28th, 2000 at 02:44 AM]