PDA

View Full Version : Hey y'all

NYY_FAN_IN_PNW
07-07-17, 09:58 PM
New here but not a new NYY fan. Have been a fan of this team since I was 6 years old, sitting on the living room floor in our house in Hamden, CT playing with toys with a baseball game on that my parents and friends were watching. Then, they all started yelling at this 'Bucky bleeping Dent' guy on the Yankees. My 6 yr old self was sad for him that so many people hated him so I decided to be a fan of his and never looked back.

NJ Fan
07-08-17, 05:52 AM
New here but not a new NYY fan. Have been a fan of this team since I was 6 years old, sitting on the living room floor in our house in Hamden, CT playing with toys with a baseball game on that my parents and friends were watching. Then, they all started yelling at this 'Bucky bleeping Dent' guy on the Yankees. My 6 yr old self was sad for him that so many people hated him so I decided to be a fan of his and never looked back.

Any fan of Bucky Dent is alright by me! Welcome to the forum!

JL25and3
07-08-17, 09:48 AM
Any fan of Bucky Dent is alright by me! Welcome to the forum!

He did a superb acting job in The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders TV movie. He provided a depth and nuance to his character that I found completely compelling. I still can't believe that he didn't win an Emmy, and that his acting career didn't take off from there.

olivia900
07-08-17, 04:10 PM
hi @NYY_FAN_IN_PNW how are you doing

NJ Fan
07-08-17, 09:46 PM
He did a superb acting job in The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders TV movie. He provided a depth and nuance to his character that I found completely compelling. I still can't believe that he didn't win an Emmy, and that his acting career didn't take off from there.

He was robbed!!! :mad:

viewer
07-14-17, 07:58 AM
Hello all, this is kumar.. New member here. Hope to stay in this nice forum..

Christ university direct admission (http://www.admissionpro.in/christ-university-bangalore-direct-admission-fee-structure-management-quota.html)
PES university direct admission (http://www.admissionpro.in/pes-university-bangalore-fee-structure-nri-direct-management-quota.html)