PDA

View Full Version : Im happy I now signed up

GlennaWool
10-29-15, 05:28 PM
You actually said this effectively!

Feel free to surf to my site ... competent Tax accountant (https://Wiki.Liberland.org/User:DemiOMalley)

Bub
10-29-15, 06:39 PM
This effectively starts the offseason. Since I'm not particularly good at it, I'll volunteer as the official scorekeeper. This is the opening round, and the winner gets 100 points, runner-up gets 50 points, 2nd runner-up gets 25 points. This round ends November 4. So you sign up surfer and accountant feel happiest.

JL25and3
10-29-15, 06:45 PM
This effectively starts the offseason. Since I'm not particularly good at it, I'll volunteer as the official scorekeeper. This is the opening round, and the winner gets 100 points, runner-up gets 50 points, 2nd runner-up gets 25 points. This round ends November 4. So you sign up surfer and accountant feel happiest.

Having gotten that out of the way, this particular spammer is most disappointing. We're used to much, much better than this.

Bub
10-29-15, 08:51 PM

Having gotten that out of the way, this particular spammer is most disappointing. We're used to much, much better than this.

Consider it pre season spamming. The regulars aren't here yet.

Soriambi
10-29-15, 09:21 PM

The random location of "Stocker" is pretty good, but yeah.