PDA

View Full Version : Hello

FormerlyKnownAsMMSFH
02-18-14, 10:30 AM
Im not really new, my former screenname seems to have lived on in infamy. Nice to be back, hope all is well.

theDurk
02-18-14, 12:29 PM
Im not really new, my former screenname seems to have lived on in infamy. Nice to be back, hope all is well.

Are you planning on sticking around longer this time?

JL25and3
02-18-14, 12:31 PM
Are you planning on sticking around longer this time?
That might depend on Bub.

FormerlyKnownAsMMSFH
02-18-14, 01:03 PM
Are you planning on sticking around longer this time?Id like to..I dont I was here for more than a week or so last time..but that was like 10 yeats ago. I know I wont do anything to get me"released" intentionally. Ive matured.

theDurk
02-18-14, 01:10 PM
Id like to..I dont I was here for more than a week or so last time..but that was like 10 yeats ago. I know I wont do anything to get me"released" intentionally. Ive matured.

Actually it was from May 19, 2004 to May 21, 2004. All or at least some of three days. So you have already broken your previous record since you joined Feb. 11....so it isn't up to Bub anymore. (Well, I guess he could rewrite the forum, but I don't think that counts.) Let it be known, JL25and3 was WRONG.

THEBOSS84
02-18-14, 01:23 PM
Make me some food ho!

JL25and3
02-18-14, 02:19 PM
Actually it was from May 19, 2004 to May 21, 2004. All or at least some of three days. So you have already broken your previous record since you joined Feb. 11....so it isn't up to Bub anymore. (Well, I guess he could rewrite the forum, but I don't think that counts.) Let it be known, JL25and3 was WRONG.
That's unpossible.

theDurk
02-18-14, 04:45 PM
That's unpossible.

Deal with it.

Nah, you weasel-worded it with 'might', so I guess you skate.

JL25and3
02-18-14, 07:39 PM
Deal with it.

Nah, you weasel-worded it with 'might', so I guess you skate.
You can do better than that. I was going to try to weasel my way out that way, but thought you would: no, since he has already outlasted his previous tenure, there's no longer even a possibility that it will depend on Bub. So I just went for the "reality is wrong, I'm not" defense.

YankeePride1967
02-18-14, 10:15 PM

Welcome back!

theDurk
02-18-14, 11:47 PM
You can do better than that. I was going to try to weasel my way out that way, but thought you would: no, since he has already outlasted his previous tenure, there's no longer even a possibility that it will depend on Bub. So I just went for the "reality is wrong, I'm not" defense.

I thought about "there is no might involved" given the fait accompli but I did not dare impugn the powers of the Almighty Bubster to distort our reality. And by doing so, I've backdoored you into an admission of some level of error. I'm content.

It's like convincing a retriever you don't want his ball that he won't give you. Then he'll come drop it in your lap. Good boy!

JL25and3
02-19-14, 06:31 AM
I thought about "there is no might involved" given the fait accompli but I did not dare impugn the powers of the Almighty Bubster to distort our reality. And by doing so, I've backdoored you into an admission of some level of error. I'm content.

It's like convincing a retriever you don't want his ball that he won't give you. Then he'll come drop it in your lap. Good boy!
It's all because you asked a trick question to begin with. Thus I admit no level of error - "He made me do it!"

Tifoso
03-05-14, 03:34 PM
Welcome back. Tell your friends and neighbors, please. :) :NY: