PDA

View Full Version : Michael Schumacher F-1 Star in coma

montrealer
12-29-13, 06:40 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/michael-schumacher-in-coma-after-ski-accident-1.2478473

Zimmer's Helmet
12-29-13, 09:31 PM
Terrible news. Reports coming out of Europe state his life is in grave danger.
Hopefully, a miracle takes place and he makes a full recovery.

By far the best F1 driver who ever lived - it's ironic that he survived hundreds of races driving over 300 km/h during his racing career, only to suffer this type of injury in retirement while skiing with his family...

theDurk
12-29-13, 10:19 PM
Terrible news. Reports coming out of Europe state his life is in grave danger.
Hopefully, a miracle takes place and he makes a full recovery.

By far the best F1 driver who ever lived - it's ironic that he survived hundreds of races driving over 300 km/h during his racing career, only to suffer this type of injury in retirement while skiing with his family...

Ayrton Senna, sorry. Sounds pretty bad. Tough for the 14 year old kid to see that.

Zimmer's Helmet
12-29-13, 11:51 PM
Ayrton Senna, sorry. Sounds pretty bad. Tough for the 14 year old kid to see that.

Much like the late Gilles Villeneuve, Senna could have been the greatest if not for his premature death. Terrific driver though, no question about it.

Bottom line: Schumacher is the winningest F1 driver of all time - both in races won and championships, and definitely the best bad weather driver I've ever seen.

Either way, I'm not sure it's appropriate to have that discussion in this thread - I just hope he pulls through.