PDA

View Full Version : Perk for participating in MLB All Star Final Vote

Eldee5
07-01-12, 07:03 PM
The Yankees may not have a Final Vote candidate for the All Star Game but there's a little perk attached for those who do participate in the voting. Thought I'd pass this along:

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20120701&content_id=34260938&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb

There will be an extra treat for fans as a thanks for participating in the Final Vote. If you are not a current subscriber to MLB.TV or MLB.TV Premium, you will be offered the opportunity to receive a free trial of up to 14 days of 2012 MLB.TV from Friday to July 20. If you are a current subscriber, you will receive a 15-percent discount to the MLB.com Shop. MLB.com will send an email on Friday to all eligible Final Vote voters with instructions on how to redeem the applicable offer.

conkermaniac
07-01-12, 07:40 PM
Thanks for the heads up!

AuroraBomberalis
07-02-12, 07:24 AM
I'm hoping it's not one of these things where you'll get 14 days free only if you put your credit card info in there, and then you have to cancel before the 14 days are up or they'll charge you for the rest of the season.

35Knucklecurve
07-02-12, 09:33 AM
I'm hoping it's not one of these things where you'll get 14 days free only if you put your credit card info in there, and then you have to cancel before the 14 days are up or they'll charge you for the rest of the season.
Oh shoot, I was all ready to say, "Yay!". I should know better. Well, I await the e-mail anyhow.

gregzzy22
07-02-12, 09:39 PM

good call. i'll vote anyway