PDA

View Full Version : Hello to All

bernbabybern
08-07-01, 08:15 PM
Greetings,

I have just joined the bronx-bombers web site which was recommended to me from a close friend, stick michael. I have been a pinstripe fan for about 10 years now. I think what attracted me first to the yanks is the power, presence, and history of the team and the stadium. You really cannot consider yourself a "true new yorker" if you are not a fan of this team.

Anyhow...........I took the tour of the stadium for the first time last week. Unbelievable. I was actually able to step onto the field, feel the grass, look around at the seats, sit in the dugout, and take some really cheap jumps over the centerfield wall!! I will post some pics of the tour as soon as I figure out how to do that.

Ciao,

BBB

Stick Michael
08-07-01, 08:30 PM
Welcome aboard, Frank. 'Glad you could join us.

Yes, everyone, as stated in the original post I am a close friend of BernBabyBern as we grew up together. I've practically known him since I was an embryo! Helluva friend and helluva good guy...but I can still whoop his ass in NHL for PS2!!!

James
Reigning NHL and Triple Play Champion

bernbabybern
08-07-01, 08:34 PM
I like to go easy on him.....................

He can only do 1 thing at a time, we like to call him DOS

Eddie160
08-07-01, 08:57 PM
welcome and enjoy!

# 21 Forever
08-07-01, 08:58 PM
Welcome to the forum BBB! I'm sure you'll love it here!

Butnud
08-07-01, 09:13 PM
welcoem aboard buddy!

bagger015
08-07-01, 10:31 PM
:D welcome and enjoy. I do :NY: :O

ClayBelle
08-08-01, 12:44 AM
Welcome aboard! Any friend of Stick's is a friend of ours. :)

Spider02
08-08-01, 10:05 AM
Welcome BBB to the greatest self-help support group since Alcoholics Anonymous.

Finding a sponsor won't be too hard and before you know it you'll be on your way to your six-month pin...

Oh wait, wrong bulletin board...

Welcome aboard, happy posting. You will find all the forum members here all seek adventure, cameraderie and steel-on-steel. THE STUFF OF LEGENDS!

(Right, Boo?)

Wrong bulletin board again...

Anyway, the Force may be strong with you, young BBB, but you are *not* a Jedi *yet*...

-JONATHAN

:evil:

YanksRockMan
08-08-01, 10:10 AM
WELCOME!!

SkooterPhil#10
08-08-01, 10:22 AM
Welcome to BB.com!:)

DW Fan
08-08-01, 10:02 PM
Welcome to the forum!

JeanC
08-10-01, 08:43 PM
Welcome bernbabybern!
Love Your Screenname!
Yes Any Friend of Sticks is a Friend of Ours!
Youre gonna love it here! Have A great time posting!

allybear
08-11-01, 10:51 AM
Welcome, bern baby bern!!! You will thank Stick for directing you here, until you find yourself spending all day, all night, all your free time here...then, who knows?!? :lol:

Keep smiling and enjoy...:)