08-28-10, 11:30 AM
Check it out:

http://twitter.com/JoseCanseco

Quotes:

"Try me u scumbag cockroach will make u and ur family suffer"

"You steel the little things I have left and you will face me"

Picture of the Evidence:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/senatorturer/4933759225/sizes/l/

He makes some insane comments, it's pretty hilarious, he's either drunk, roid rage, or just plain crazy.

sweet_lou_14
08-28-10, 01:01 PM
Not that I really care, or would be shocked one way or the other, but how do we know that's really him?

teknetic
08-28-10, 01:08 PM
# I am sick and tired of our system allowing liars and hypocrits to thrive and succeed when honest good people suffer

# Try me u scumbag cockroach will make u and ur family suffer

Awesome post combination.

Not that I really care, or would be shocked one way or the other, but how do we know that's really him?

Verified account.

sweet_lou_14
08-28-10, 01:30 PM
I guess I must not understand some of the subtleties of Twitter because all those posts where he's threatening people seem completely out of context -- I can't tell who they might be directed toward. Unless he's just lashing out at the whole world.

Yankees13
08-28-10, 01:42 PM
Awesome post combination.

Verified account.
I think the best is this tweet from a couple of days before his outburst:
It is sad how revengeful and hateful our society has become I feel bad for our future
Based on the times on the tweets, look like Jose had a little too much to drink last night.

Yanks3
08-28-10, 02:36 PM
I guess I must not understand some of the subtleties of Twitter because all those posts where he's threatening people seem completely out of context -- I can't tell who they might be directed toward. Unless he's just lashing out at the whole world.

Unless specified per a "@" sign, such posts are directed to the entire world, that is what's so funny about it. The guy is just lashing at the world, roid rage most likely :D

Ram Man
08-28-10, 05:12 PM

If he was under the influence of something he might have been thinking he was texting a particular individual and didn't realize that he was really sending them to the whole world instead.

Phinstripes
08-28-10, 05:38 PM
Jose Canseco <strike>Goes</strike> is Crazy <strike>on Twitter</strike>

There, fixed!

JL25and3
08-28-10, 10:11 PM
Latest tweet:

You guys are taking this way to seriuos this I s part of a show howa my acting
Don't drink and tweet.

azzurribaggio
08-28-10, 11:30 PM
Who is Jose Canseco?

flymick24
08-28-10, 11:32 PM
apparently roids gives you sausage fingers

LK8592
08-29-10, 01:12 AM
dude has some anger issues.. wonder what that stems from?

Beyle
08-29-10, 08:24 AM
Jose's tweets are my new crack.

delv
08-29-10, 09:20 AM
Jose's tweets are my new crack.

what was your old crack? :uhh:

delv
08-29-10, 09:21 AM
dude has some anger issues.. wonder what that stems from?

being right all the time and still having no one believe him... :dunno:

BronxYanks45
08-29-10, 07:43 PM
Canseco is just looking for attention

Hitman23
08-29-10, 09:48 PM
I don't understand. Maybe I'm not reading it correctly... but he's saying steroids are over-rated and all these guys are great without them and shoud be inducted and everything else he said, yet isn't he the asshole who started the steroid thing with his book? I mean, come on.

Beyle
08-29-10, 10:14 PM
I don't understand. Maybe I'm not reading it correctly... but he's saying steroids are over-rated and all these guys are great without them and shoud be inducted and everything else he said, yet isn't he the asshole who started the steroid thing with his book? I mean, come on.

Wow, Steve. I think you untangled that mess better than me. I had to reread those Tweets a second time to try to understand what he was saying. :lol:

JL25and3
08-29-10, 10:19 PM
Wow, Steve. I think you untangled that mess better than me. I had to reread those Tweets a second time to try to understand what he was saying. :lol:Careful, Margaret. Every time you read those tweets, you lose an IQ point.