PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Tickets

Yankee King
02-02-08, 10:38 AM
I'm coming to New Yor this year, probably in August or September, to check out some Yankees games. Is there anybody who could help me get two decent tickets for any 2-4 games in August or September?

I don't really know where to get them, and I'd like to get rather cheap prices for good seats. Any suggestions?

BBombers85
02-02-08, 10:42 AM
I'm coming to New Yor this year, probably in August or September, to check out some Yankees games. Is there anybody who could help me get two decent tickets for any 2-4 games in August or September?

I don't really know where to get them, and I'd like to get rather cheap prices for good seats. Any suggestions?

What are the exact dates you're coming for?

E-mail me at raj232@nyu.edu

I may have a couple of games I can't make to sell you (at face value of course)

Yankee King
02-02-08, 10:50 AM
Email sent.

mhmajp
02-02-08, 12:30 PM
Email sent.

Same as the above poster. olpurchases @ gmail . com

NYYMeg
02-02-08, 02:13 PM
Depending on what games, I may also be able to help you as well...

megenno@aol.com

shum87nyy
02-02-08, 10:39 PM
I have many games as well: shum87nyy@yahoo.com.
just drop me an email with the games you are interested in, and I can probably do around (or maybe less than) face value!

Scottish Yankee
02-03-08, 07:30 AM
Brilliant guys, thanks!

I'll send out some emails when I get in this afternoon.

Guyute82
02-05-08, 11:17 AM
Hey all - I'll be in NYC for the weekend of 9/12-14, and was really hoping to get seats for the Friday game (9/12.) I'd really rather do business with someone here than go through a ticket broker. Anyone have 2 Main Box MVPs (or equivalent) to this game? I'd be willing to pay a little over face. Thanks so much...

cosmo4u
02-05-08, 07:35 PM
cosmo4u@optonline.net

I gotcha covered shoot me an email for exactly whatcha need

Brooklyn Yankee Fan
02-05-08, 07:49 PM
This is probably the stupidest question that someone can and will ask on NYYFans for quite some time, but does anyone know if they will have tickets (preferably Bleacher Seats) to the last home game on 9/21 against Baltimore for sale?

JDPNYY
02-05-08, 07:51 PM
This is probably the stupidest question that someone can and will ask on NYYFans for quite some time, but does anyone know if they will have tickets (preferably Bleacher Seats) to the last home game on 9/21 against Baltimore for sale?

Definitely not the stupidest.

Brooklyn Yankee Fan
02-05-08, 07:54 PM
Definitely not the stupidest.

One of the stupiest then.

I almost feel embarrased to ask, because there is a 1% chance, at least I think, that the answer will be yes.

Someone, anyone, come through in the clutch and say yes.....

JDPNYY
02-05-08, 08:26 PM
One of the stupiest then.

I almost feel embarrased to ask, because there is a 1% chance, at least I think, that the answer will be yes.

Someone, anyone, come through in the clutch and say yes.....

No. It's not even in the top 1000 stupidest questions.

BronxBombersMRP
02-05-08, 08:38 PM
Def not a stupid question..... I know when I got my 20 game package I couldn't get the last home game, I had to settle for the second to last. I'm sure theres going be people out there selling though. I as well have some tickets I'll be looking to sell, if anyone is interested shoot me an email Mpellica@nyit.edu

Brooklyn Yankee Fan
02-05-08, 08:56 PM
I'm sure people will be selling, but for outrageous prices.

Sure, it's the last home game at the current Yankee Stadium, but I think for Bleacher Seats I would hope to find them, not so much for face value, but def. not for a really steep price.

Yankee-1
02-06-08, 12:22 AM

email me at ultsportcltr@utech.net with dates you are interested in

Yankee-1