PDA

View Full Version : Bonds Blames Media for Aaron's Snub

RhodyYanksFan
04-17-07, 03:12 PM
Hank Aaron said he won't be there when Bonds breaks his record later this year. He chose to go on vacation in Europe instead. To me, this was done to save face and not have to say how he really feels about Bonds breaking his record. Barry thinks the media did it. I'm not shocked.

"I have the utmost respect for Hank Aaron," Bonds said. "He was a great player. It's a tragedy what the press is doing with this. I have nothing but love for Hank Aaron.

http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20070416&content_id=1912431&vkey=news_sf&fext=.jsp&c_id=sf

BillBuckner
04-17-07, 03:24 PM
You know who I blame?

TinoFan84
04-17-07, 03:39 PM
Hank Aaron said he won't be there when Bonds breaks his record later this year. He chose to go on vacation in Europe instead. To me, this was done to save face and not have to say how he really feels about Bonds breaking his record. Barry thinks the media did it. I'm not shocked.

http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20070416&content_id=1912431&vkey=news_sf&fext=.jsp&c_id=sf

I agree with you ... and I'm not shocked either that Barry blames the media, or really, anyone but himself.

TinoFan84
04-17-07, 03:39 PM
You know who I blame?

I'm guessing NOT Doug Mientkiewicz??? :lol:

Casey37
04-17-07, 03:45 PM
You know who I blame?

A-Rod?

BillBuckner
04-17-07, 03:46 PM
A-Rod?
That is correct.

mitchrock
04-17-07, 03:54 PM
You know who I blame?

The schools?

mitchrock
04-17-07, 03:55 PM
Sorry, I have to get used to you blaming A-rod everytime.

Yankeeah
04-17-07, 03:56 PM
You know who I blame?

Barry's dog for interrupting his _______ making time?

DontHateOnNumber2
04-17-07, 03:57 PM
Barry should call Hank himself and see what's up personally, the thing is the media goes up to him wanting a sound byte and more often than not they get it.

Yankeeah
04-17-07, 03:57 PM
Sorry, I have to get used to you blaming A-rod everytime.

Don't be sorry. It's not your fault, it's A-Rods.

On the subject, everyone knows someone like Barry. Someone so crazy that they do something wrong, but convince themselves they did nothing wrong and act like everything is ok. Barry is just delusional.

mitchrock
04-17-07, 04:18 PM

On the subject, everyone knows someone like Barry. Someone so crazy that they do something wrong, but convince themselves they did nothing wrong and act like everything is ok. Barry is just delusional.

See, you should blame me,. I am delusional just like Barry. Go to letsgokings.com and sk them who to blame when things go wrong. BLAME MITCHROCK!

DontHateOnNumber2
04-17-07, 04:19 PM

I don't think Barry cares. I'm sure he's just chilling, pretty much knowing that he'll break the home run record, knowing he has the Giants' organization by the jewels, and knowing that most people can't stand him because of his attitude. I wouldn't be surprised if he says he's going to retire on the same night he hits 756, and then retracts the statement in a press conference a day later.

Evil Empire
04-17-07, 04:26 PM
Barry's dog for interrupting his _______ making time?

:lol:

mitchrock
04-17-07, 04:50 PM
Barry's fun. Love him just for his sound bytes!

Bob Saccomano
04-17-07, 09:43 PM
Barry should blame Barry for Aaron's snub.

cubhater
04-17-07, 09:51 PM
If Bonds hits 756 and nobody witnesses it, does it still count?

35Knucklecurve
04-18-07, 09:05 AM
Barry should blame Barry for Aaron's snub.
How'd Zito get into this? ;)

Seriously, Bonds' head is so swelled (even without 'roids), he can't comprehend the fact that there are people who actually can't stand him.

ChinMusic
04-18-07, 10:46 AM
why do pitchers pitch to him?

DaBomber25
04-18-07, 02:46 PM
why do pitchers pitch to him?

I was thinking that pitchers shouldn't give him anything at all to hit if the game is out of reach in the later innings.