PDA

View Full Version : Violation of Free For All Day

Big_E
03-31-07, 04:17 PM
Sycamore Style....despite many warnings not to make any waiver claims, has claimed Jason Schmidt and dropped Mike Gonzalez.

I have reversed that roster move.

As a penalty, Sycamore Style is prohibited from signing Schmidt unless he clears waivers again. Anyone else may make a waiver claim on Schmidt. He is on waivers until Wednesday morning.

Remember, you MAY NOT pick up any players until Opening Day, which is tomorrow. Any roster moves made before 12:01 am tonight will be reversed.

ruthianblast
03-31-07, 04:28 PM
Sycamore Style....despite many warnings not to make any waiver claims, has claimed Jason Schmidt and dropped Mike Gonzalez.

I have reversed that roster move.

As a penalty, Sycamore Style is prohibited from signing Schmidt unless he clears waivers again. Anyone else may make a waiver claim on Schmidt. He is on waivers until Wednesday morning.

Remember, you MAY NOT pick up any players until Opening Day, which is tomorrow. Any roster moves made before 12:01 am tonight will be reversed.

How did he even make a move; my add/drops are disabled...

Big_E
03-31-07, 04:37 PM
You should be able to do add/drops now....but can't by league rules.

yanksphan
03-31-07, 10:40 PM
my add/drops are disabled.

Big_E
03-31-07, 10:45 PM
Obviously, I can do add/drops.
If someone will PM me their ID and Password I can see what it looks like

Clive
03-31-07, 10:53 PM
Check the "Restrict Team Owner Permissions" link under the League Rules section. Add/drops might be turned off on an individual basis.

yanksphan
03-31-07, 10:54 PM
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6290/adddropswe5.png

Big_E
03-31-07, 10:54 PM
Check the "Restrict Team Owner Permissions" link under the League Rules section. Add/drops might be turned off on an individual basis.

I was just about to say that I checked that link and things were restricted.

They are fixed now.

:D

Check that....I re-restricted them so nobody jumps the gun.

12:01am I will unclick and the free-for-all may begin.

yanksphan
03-31-07, 10:57 PM
Check that....I re-restricted them so nobody jumps the gun.

12:01am I will unclick and the free-for-all may begin.

I thought that's what you might have done initially...makes sense.

Big_E
03-31-07, 11:01 PM
12:01am

Snatch Catch
03-31-07, 11:21 PM
Uhm, I put in a waiver claim, how is that a violation? If there was anything wrong, it was because the league was set up improperly. I simply put my team on autopilot to pick up the player when he became available, and the transaction went through. I certainly didn't ignore "many warnings."

Big_E
04-01-07, 07:19 AM
Uhm, I put in a waiver claim, how is that a violation? If there was anything wrong, it was because the league was set up improperly. I simply put my team on autopilot to pick up the player when he became available, and the transaction went through. I certainly didn't ignore "many warnings."
Check this thread: http://forums.nyyfans.com/showthread.php?t=102369
Not to mention the warning on the main league page at Sportsline.

The league was not set up improperly.
Waivers clear at 1:30am
Free for all day starts at 12:01am
So to ensure that people could start making add/drops on-time, waivers had to clear before free-for-all-day.
Also, Sportsline clearly says when players clear waivers, so you should have seen that Schmidt was on waivers until Saturday, not Sunday.